Saturday, June 28, 2008

Good bye Long, Straight Hair


Saturday morning, after dim sum in Taman Connaught with Carol, we went to this saloon somewhere in Cempaka.

Met the hair stylist (Ivan) and told him what I have in mind, immediately got rejected :( I thought of having my hair cut to about the shoulder lenght, but he said is hard to manage.

Not being a stylish person I have nothing in mind, just highlight a few things that is no no to me and I decided to leave it all to him - totally no clue of what it going to be. Gosh I really can't believe I'm doing this - after 10 years of having a long straight hair and now I'm leaving them.

Takes about 4 hours ++ to get my hair done. Ivan is really patience and gentle hair stylish I've ever met. Now check out the new Ivy



I can't get used to it yet - just give me a few more days I'll be ok. I do feel this is a relief and refreshing look.

1 Comments:

At June 28, 2008 at 7:16 PM , Blogger chumly said...

Nice cut.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home